Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Only twelve more hours!

I haven't slept in days due to the anticipation of what tomorrow will bring. From endless calls to Inaugural Balls, we've been over our heads in work for about a month. I know DC is going to be amazing, and whether it is doing interviews at the hospital or making gift baskets for veterans, I know that we won't have one moment of free time. 
It seems like just yesterday that Sophia, John and I were saying how we should try and go to Washington DC for the Inauguration. Well I guess that dreams have turned to reality because yesterday afternoon we received a call which planted hopes in scoring an interview with Barack Obama himself. Nothing is written in stone, but when this happened I realized that I am going to see the Inauguration! We are living history right now, and I am so grateful for this opportunity. I cannot wait to see what the next week will have in store for us. 

4 comments:

  1. wow. clap clap. bravo. incredible. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are making your dreams come true! May you always keep going for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellie,
    You go girl, and the press corp! I am so excited to read your excellent coverage. I'll be checking in to your blog regularly and hope to see you on local TV.
    LOL
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eliana, you are all doing a fantastic job! Please tell everyone for me. Ray and I were in tears this morning, looking at the interviews. We love you! give John and David a hug for me. Domi

    ReplyDelete